At Sartell Pediatrics, our focus on children inspires us to advance the health of the pediatric community in which we live. We fulfill this mission by developing partnerships that deliver local, community-based solutions to children's healthcare, education, and health and human services.
In 2014, we partnered with the following organizations with the intent of helping and strengthening the community in which we live and work.
- American Cancer Society
- Arc Midstate
- Camp We-No-Wheeze
- Catholic Charities
- Centracare Health Foundation
- Girl Scouts of Minnesota & Wisconsin
- March of Dimes - St. Cloud Division
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- United Cerebral Palsy of Central Minnesota
Sartell Pediatrics is a proud supporter of local community organizations providing opportunities for children.
These organizations include:
- Apple Duathlon
- Pinecone Central Park Association
- Sartell Chamber of Commerce
- Sartell Dance Team
- Sartell/St. Stephen Community Education
- Sartell Youth Hockey Association
- The City of Sartell
For future consideration, please complete our Donation Request Form.