Licensed Practical Nurse
Sartell Pediatrics offers comprehensive medical care for infants, children and adolescents. Conveniently located in the heart of Sartell, our staff works hard to ensure every visit is a positive experience. We strive to make sure patients are always comfortable and informed. We take the time to talk with parents to help them understand their child's needs, and equip them with the knowledge needed to promote a lifetime of optimal health and wellness.
As our patient population has increased, we are in need of a full time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). The individual in this position will work in the clinical function of the practice providing patient care support activities at the direction of the physician/provider.
This position requires knowledge of patient care activities as well as provider practice office functions. The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide variety of people. The incumbent must have or obtain within the first 90 days of employment certification in CPR.
Other Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of patients. Understand and anticipate customer service needs, delivering high quality service and results
- Understand the practice’s goals and patient engagement structure
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion
Required Skills and Experience:
- LPN licensure
- Two or more years of experience in a pediatric outpatient clinic setting
- X-ray and/or phlebotomy experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize multiple patient needs and assignments
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Works well under pressure; adheres to deadlines
- Flexible team player; ability to work additional hours as needed, sometimes on short notice.
Scheduled work hours are variable Monday through Friday, including some evening hours and winter weekends.